A good weighing scale is a must for every grower. That's why you have a whole range of scales in front of you, divided for clarity. All you need to do is take your pick.
- To make your choice a little easier right from the start, let's start with the bestselling Triton TR3, which serves as both a digital scale and a weighing bowl. You'll love this modern pocket scale immediately. Among other things, thanks to its maximum capacity of up to 400 g.
- If you need a bigger capacity, the Nutrient Scale has an accuracy of 0,1 g and a maximum capacity of 600 g
- If you want to reward yourself for a successful harvest, check out the My Weigh iBalance scale, which can even calculate the price of your goods automatically.
- For precise measurements, try our bestselling laboratory scales.
- Weights for calibration help achieve the most accurate measurement. Choose weights from 50 to 500 grams.
If you need any help choosing the best equipment, you can contact us at email@example.com.