Returns and Complaints
It’s possible to return goods within 30 days after delivery. The product must be intact, unused and in the original undamaged packaging. All accessories or gifts the customer received with it must be included in the package.
All return costs are at the customer’s expense. If your delivery country charges customs or import duties, you will have to pay these charges. Unfortunately, we have no control over them and cannot inform you about them. Customs policies vary from country to country, so if you have any questions, please contact your local customs office for more info.
If you’ve received your order but the item or items aren’t to your liking, you can return them within thirty days. Items must be unopened with seals intact and in a re-sellable condition. We cannot accept any items that have the seal broken or have damaged or opened packaging.
How to return goods?
- Put the intact, unused item back into its original packaging. Include all the pieces or accessories that were originally in the package.
- Add a message for us where you specify the reason for the return (e.g. “Return within 30 days”), the number of your order and your banking account number (you can use this form: Withdrawal from the contract)
- Place the item (still in its original packaging) into another box and carefully wrap it to keep it from getting damaged in transit.
- Send the package to this address:
K Žižkovu 640/9
190 00 Praha 9 - Vysočany
- We would appreciate it if you let us know why you’re returning the goods. We will be glad if you spare a moment and tell us why the product wasn’t the right one for you at email@example.com.
Most of our goods have a 2-year warranty unless stated otherwise.
We consider quality customer service one of our core values, resolving complaints being naturally one of them. If your goods arrived damaged or nonfunctional, file a complaint to help us amend this. All legitimate complaints are dealt with swiftly and without complications. Most of the complaints we’ve had so far were sorted out way sooner than within the 30 days the law requires.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we expect the package.
- Enclose the order number and describe what’s wrong. We need to know details about the faulty item or service and what kind of problem we’re trying to resolve (you can use this form)
- Carefully wrap the article to make sure that it will reach us in the same condition it was when you received it.
- Send the item to this address:
K Žižkovu 640/9
190 00 Praha 9 - Vysočany
- It is necessary to file a complaint immediately after the fault has been discovered. Any delays or continued use may cause an aggravation of the problem and deterioration of the goods, which may cause your claim to be rejected.
- Unless stated otherwise, our merchandise has a 24-month warranty period starting with the day you received the goods.
- The warranty period should not be mistaken for the goods’ durability. Durability refers to an item’s ability to last when used appropriately and maintained, considering its purpose, properties and differences in frequencies of use.
- If the buyer receives goods that do not correspond to the description on the website, are different from what they had ordered, or have any faults, they must inform the vendor about the issue via e-mail or phone. This needs to happen without delay, no later than 5 days after receiving the goods.
- If a fault or a defect appears on merchandise, the customer has the right to file a complaint with the vendor.
- A fault or a defect is understood as a change in the properties of goods that was caused in manufacturing by the use of unsuitable or low-quality material, failure to comply with technological standards or poor construction.
- Change in the quality of goods is not considered a fault if it is a result of inappropriate use, lack of or insufficient care, natural changes of the material, damage caused by the buyer or a third party and/or any other unauthorised interference. The above is not considered a fault even during the warranty period.
- Any complaint will be dealt with without unnecessary delay, (including removing the fault) within 30 days of filing. An authorized employee can arrange a longer period with the buyer in justified cases.
- The customer files the complaint by returning the goods along with a complaint form and the receipt (invoice) to this address: Higarden s.r.o., K Žižkovu 640/9, 190 00 Praha 9 - Vysočany
Goods damaged in transport
Rarely, a package is damaged during transport by the courier or is delivered incomplete. Should this problem arise, we will handle matters with the courier and the customer will be reimbursed.
It is necessary to inform us of any damage to the parcel within 24 hours of receipt! In case it happens, please email us at email@example.com and attach photos of the damaged goods.