149 items total
The diameter and type of flexible ducting will determine the quality of your grow tent's ventilation. Remember that the ducting must be compatible with the fan and the carbon filter. So pick carefully and don't hesitate to consult us at email@example.com.
How to pick ducting?
- Pick the right size - if the flange of your ventilator and filter is 100mm, you should pick a 100mm ducting (or slightly larger - they fit better over the flange. Some manufacturers make the ducting a few milimeters larger to account for it)
- If the ventilator and filter have different sizes, use a reduction to make it fit. The reduction shouldn't be placed behind the ventilator. Otherwise, it might have trouble running a sufficient airflow through it. You shouldn't reduce by more than one size (for example, from 125mm to 100mm or from 200mm to 160mm)
Which ducting should I use?
- Aluflex is the most common single-walled pipe made of aluminium and plastic. It's the cheapest way to get reliable air ducting for grow boxes. They are suitable for temperatures up to 60 °C.
- Combiflex is a sturdier version of Aluflex, coated in an additional layer of black plastic.
- Sonoflex is a flexible ducting with insulation to reduce noise. However, this insulation means that the hose is approximately 30% wider.
- PhonicTrap is a high-quality acoustic ducting. It's more expensive but has way better silencing properties than the Sonoflex.
Check out the accessories section, where you'll find everything necessary for making the ventilation operational. You can choose from a variety of products there, like Y connectors, mesh screens that prevent bugs from getting in and the necessary duct clamps.
Tip: If you are having trouble with noise, we recommend using Sonoflex together with fan silencers.